 General / 3011
  Re: Fence colours

(...) Sounds like sound business policy. "Hey look, we've got a few million of these black slopey things... and we've been getting all these letters requesting a "black slope service pack". What to do, what to do... *ponder* *lightbulb* Hey! I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) "....let's create a Time-Cruisers theme and lump in all the odd pieces we have laying around!" (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)