 General / 30096
    Re: Why all the dumping? Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Dave Schuler
   (...) **snip** (...) For a while it seemed like every question was answered (though not by TLC itself) with "we should be grateful for what we're getting," which is ultimately an unsatisfying response. Even now such answers abound, and, while (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why all the dumping? Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?) —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Maybe I'm wrong, but shouldn't THEY be grateful to us? They're a business and like any other business, should be bending over backwards for customers. Have we truly got to the stage where we the public are becoming grateful for companies that (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.general)