 General / 30074
    Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question. —Jason Julich
   (...) Thanks Fredrik, I am glad to hear the “Ball/w axle-hole” part comes in smaller sets especially since those sets are from the Bionicle series. I like the simplicity of these compared to the throwbots, I just hope they will be cheaper than the (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question. —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) I don't have the sets myself, but I've heard that there is four or five of them in either of the sets. Does that sound plausible? Fredrik (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question. —Mark Sandlin
   (...) You get 5 with C-3P0. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)