 General / 29874
  Different types of parts and other Questions?

(...) Have you ever found a different assortment of parts per bag for the same set? I have! I forget which set, but it was a Star Wars one. I was parting out about 10 of them and two had different pieces per bag than the rest! I thought that was (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Different types of parts and other Questions?

"Tom Reed" <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GCEvtC.EEI@lugnet.com... (...) while (...) stick (...) I saw this with several copies of 7121 Naboo Swamp ((URL) Out of 10 copies, three had one configuration of polybags and seven had another. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Different types of parts and other Questions?

I've found this with the landspeeder, not only different parts in the bags, different bags in the sets, and some with the large tan plate in the bag, some with it in the box. it was rather strange, at least it wasn't that hard to sort the bags, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)