 General / 29875
Re: Different types of parts and other Questions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:47:31 GMT

I've found this with the landspeeder, not only different parts in the
bags, different bags in the sets, and some with the large tan plate in
the bag, some with it in the box.  it was rather strange, at least it
wasn't that hard to sort the bags, considering there was only one bag
per set!

Tamy

Tom Reed wrote:

In lugnet.general, Josh Stein writes:
Does anyone know why TLG packages some pieces in 'standard' clear bags, while
others are packaged in ones with many holes in them?

Have you ever found a different assortment of parts per bag for the same
set?  I have!  I forget which set, but it was a Star Wars one.  I was
parting out about 10 of them and two had different pieces per bag than the
rest!  I thought that was strange!  And I always wonder why they will stick
on part loose in the box with an identical part in a bag!  Wierd!
Tom