 General / 29811
    Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany —Jason J. Railton
   (...) question - the cone on top of the chapel looks like 4x4 base to 1x1 top - I've never seen one like this - where's it from? I've searched the parts ref for 'cone', but couldn't find anything. The Titanic model is just amazing, too. Wow. Jason J (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) I believe that such a cone was found in some old homemaker sets, as well as an old rocket base (pre space) but I cant remember the set numbers. (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany —Frank Buiting
   (...) There are at least two of those in the <set:725> train set, I think there is at least one other set that has one of those but I can't remember exactly which. (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)