 General / 29757
  Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

Legoland California now has the most of the new Creator sets including two new value buckets. The larger $20 tub is the same size as the 3033 tub and has 603 pieces including 6 white picket fences amoung other pieces. Very similar to the previous (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

(...) Cool! Where did you see them? I was just at LL this past wed., and may go tommrow if it stops raining, but will be there the 28th ~ I saw some of the creator sets in Brick Bros. shop, not the buckets, just the boxes. I looked in the big shop, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

The tubs were in the back of the Brick Bros shop. Its comparable to the previous freestyle value tubs in piece count and price. While 3033 has more bricks, its just standard bricks, while these type of tubs contains a good assortment of special (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

The pic of the contents are on (URL) the image is large. The lego web site does not have this tub yet but they do have the smaller bucket (4117). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?

(...) some slopes in various colors, including trans dk & trans yellow. blue plates a mailbox and some other cool stuff I might buy one if it comes over here at the right price... (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)