 General / 29719
RE: Bram Lambrecht /Brickfest Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:37:54 GMT

Eric Sophie writes:
All these are really cool, I want one.

Thanks!  I'm still working on some other designs.

BTW hoes it going with this one?

Er, lets say production has slowed.  The size of the model, shortage of
white plates, a lack of a clear idea of where to go next, and school are
getting in the way.  I hope to work on it soon though.  Hopefully I won't
have to bug Paul to extend the deadline for his contest :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/