 General / 29718
29717  |  29719
Subject:
Different Instructions - Same Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:44:09 GMT

Occasionally LEGO will package different parts groups in the bags inside the
set box. This has been infrequently mentioned here...

But this morning I ran across my first experience of different instructions for
the same set.

I was opening a few polybag sets (same set, multiple copies) and encountered
different instruction versions.  They had the same illustrations for assembling
the set, but while one version had just the instructions, the other one had all
the assembly instructions on one side and a mini-catalog on the reverse.

Has anyone else encountered this?
If so, with which sets?

I haven't yet searched Brickshelf for this oddity of LEGO...

-Jon