 General / 29669
    Re: Lego pet peeve —Eric Sophie
   hey, right on the Red Robot is a favorite. I worked on the Red Robot for about a year and a half, just to get all the pieces and get the stance correct. I started work on the Robot in 1993 and finished in 1994. I went thru several different hand and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)

        Re: Lego pet peeve —David Arnon
   (...) That's an amazing piece of work! How tall is it? What are it's functions? How many pieces do you estimate it has? Thanks, David (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)

        Re: Lego pet peeve —Eric Sophie
   Oh thank-you, the Red Robot is 3 feet tall, it took a year and a half to build it. from 93' to 94', I belive it contains on the order of 10K+ pieces based on other creations that I took apart and accually counted. The Robot has no motors but all the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)