 General / 29576
  Lego (real) bicycles!?

I just found this image. (URL) item is apparently sold at a number of places in japan and clearly features the LEGO logo in a couple of places. Not that I would buy it, but its the kinda thing that makes me want to live in Japan. Jonathan (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego (real) bicycles!?

At 58,000 yen (>$500 US) that's a chunk of change. It's interesting hat both bike models are limited editions. Only 350 units of the ellow/red model are for sale, and 150 of the white/grey. The translation courtesy of babelfish.altavista.com is fun: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego (real) bicycles!?

I could have seen it in the Japanese characters and it would have meant the same... "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:GBov8u.JJG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)