 General / 29498
    Re: Creator is here! —John Morgan
   Hi Frank, Aren't there some new chrome pieces in these sets? I saw the boxes at ZB and it looked like a few newly chromed parts. Was I seeing them wrong? thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: Creator is here! —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, take a look back at the first post in this thread... The chrome pieces: (...) Frank (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews)