 General / 29482
  Mercedes-Benz truck : answers

Hi all, here are some answers to your questions about my truck. 1)instructions:I'll probably draw them,one day.... 2)MB logo on front: it's the film drum used in Lego tv crew sets,like this: (URL) also one here: (URL) you can find it in some sets (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)