 General / 29482
29481  |  29483
Subject:
Mercedes-Benz truck : answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:48:09 GMT

Hi all,
here are some answers to your questions about my truck.

1)instructions:I'll probably draw them,one day....

2)MB logo on front: it's the film drum used in Lego tv crew sets,like
this:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6659
there's also one here:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6395
and you can find it in some sets from 80s and early 90s

3)frame strenght: yes,it's strong enough....

Ciao
Gianluca