 General / 29477
Re: SPUDs, SPUDs, the parts we love...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:56:18 GMT

Oh boy, I'm glad it's slow at work tonight!, here goes....the McDonalds
arches, with a sign that says: Billion and Billions of 1x1's served, then
along with a Hambrger spud with no studs on it, and it cannot fit into a
mini figs hands! (that was dumb) .....Eric

In lugnet.general, Andy Verner writes:
You have entered this thread.  Now you will post a description of the most
specifically-intended SPUD you can think of.  Not a real SPUD, mind you, but
one you made up.

My idea?  The Space Station Brick.  A perfect replica of the International
Space Station as it will supposedly look when completed, and it's only one
piece.  And there's a total of 3 studs, all of them in inaccessable corners.
And a minifig won't fit inside.

-Andy &&

Yours is funny...hahahahahah