 General / 29465
  SPUDs, SPUDs, the parts we love...

You have entered this thread. Now you will post a description of the most specifically-intended SPUD you can think of. Not a real SPUD, mind you, but one you made up. My idea? The Space Station Brick. A perfect replica of the International Space (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SPUDs, SPUDs, the parts we love...

Oh boy, I'm glad it's slow at work tonight!, here goes....the McDonalds arches, with a sign that says: Billion and Billions of 1x1's served, then along with a Hambrger spud with no studs on it, and it cannot fit into a mini figs hands! (that was (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)