 General / 29419
Re: No wonder they were quiet when I made a suggestion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:17:15 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

"Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Some time during 2000 I mentioned that it would be a nice idea if TLC/TLG
did a couple of Dinosuar skeletons (sort of lego fossils.).

I did not expect the idea to be taken too seriously ....

What do I know hear rumours of?

Dino sets! unfortuantly the images of the new sets(so far)
leave a nasty Jr-like taste in my mouth....;-)

Yup, it was all you, it had to be.

Just like Zach Benz is Zack the LEGO Maniac. ;-)

(no slight against Zach, but it is a funny story)

-Tim

I wonder whatever happened to Zach Benz??  He was the first online AFOL I ever
conversed with.  Haven't heard from him in over a year.  Perhaps he has a NLSO
now???

Gary Istok