 General / 29350
Re: Has anyone seen this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Jackson writes:
In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
Gino A. Melone wrote:

http://66.39.22.206/info/Release141.html

I just read it. While it was a good joke, Gino, it wasn't very funny. • Something
like that could ruin the very quality and name of LEGO.

Which quality? In my eyes TLC itself ruins its name in the best manner it
can...

This is not the quality I have been used to in my childhood from TLC:
(All those are new bricks of TLC).

Regards,

Ben