 General / 29323
    Re: Has anyone seen this? —James Jackson
   (...) I just read it. While it was a good joke, Gino, it wasn't very funny. Something like that could ruin the very quality and name of LEGO. James J. (even Jokey Smurf had his limits!) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone seen this? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Something (...) Which quality? In my eyes TLC itself ruins its name in the best manner it can... This is not the quality I have been used to in my childhood from TLC: (URL) those are new bricks of TLC). Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)