 General / 29289
29288  |  29290
Subject:
Auctioning scanned images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 03:56:37 GMT

Doesn't this skirt legality?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=572459504

??? - Mark

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Auctioning scanned images

Ice & All, (Put this in theory and auctions, don't know for sure where it is supposed to go) (...) Or stupidity, since you can get those on Brickshelf. what a joke. IANAL, so I don't know if it violates copyright law, I can't understand people are (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)
  Re: Auctioning scanned images

(...) Dunno-- selling copies of Lego's copyrighted material can probably be illegal if Lego says so. Basically, Lego (I think, IANAL) has the right to demand royalty on such a sale since it's not actually the REAL instructions but merely a copy of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)