 General / 29276
    Rumours that did not come true —Fredrik Glöckner
   While there are a fair amount of rumours popping up in RTL and LUGNET that do come true, there are also a number that do not. For example, there was a rumour circulating some two or three years ago or so that LEGO was going to start using six digit (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Rumours that did not come true —Todd Lehman
   (...) What do you mean?! That thing flies!! :-) --Todd (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rumours that did not come true —Michael Edwards
   Not Count the Silver Champion, the Sixth Super Car will be a off-road vehicle I still believe that we are yet to see more new kits for the Technic Range I did hear a rumour of a Fighter Plane? -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rumours that did not come true —Damian Garcia
    "Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GB2r9G.7pp@lugnet.com... (...) I think that off roader will be more along the lines of the silver champ. Not quite good enough for "super" status. The 'Champ is cool but not quite (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Rumours that did not come true —Tom Stangl
   (...) Oh? I guess you haven't built it using the online directions. It's clearly Supercar status. The only thing that doesn't make it MUCH better than 8448 is that none of the 3 models are set up for the RCX brick. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)