 General / 29272
29271  |  29273
Subject:
Lugnet T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 07:28:17 GMT

Hey Todd,
I was checking out the order form for the T-shirts and I was wondering if
the options you have up are it. It looks like they make them when you order
them so thats wht got me wondering. I like the "A" style for the front, and
the "X" pattern for the back. So is this a possibilty? I am going to order a
shirt, just trying to figure out which one ;) If this is a possibilty, then
WHHOO HOOO! If not, oh well - never hurts to ask.

Thanks for the time,
Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com