 General / 29266
    Re: Clear space/race helmet, what set did it come in? —Kyle Keppler
   Is it one of the new style helmets? The robots in most of the spyrius sets had a clear helmet. If it's a Classic Space style helmet, I want one! HTH (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Clear space/race helmet, what set did it come in? —James Trobaugh
   Nope, not a classic space...it's your standard helmet with a area for shield to clip on. Thanks for the input everyone, now I at least have an idea of the age of some of the stuff in this box. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)