 General / 29268
Re: Clear space/race helmet, what set did it come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:11:40 GMT

Nope, not a classic space...it's your standard helmet with a area for shield
to clip on.

Thanks for the input everyone, now I at least have an idea of the age of
some of the stuff in this box.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
Kyle Keppler <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message
Is it one of the new style helmets? The robots in most of the spyrius sets
had a clear helmet. If it's a Classic Space style helmet, I want one!

HTH

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh writes:
I found a clear race/space helmet in a recent lot of used LEGO bricks • that I
acquired. I have never seen such a thing before, does anyone know what • set
this helmet came in?

Thanks,

jt