 General / 2926
  Re: Fence colours

I got the house simply because I thought it was a neat set, and I wanted to have a pool in my house as well. The fact that it had a good deal of pink bricks did not concern me because I replaced them with white or gray or black pieces. It was one of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fence colours

Ha ha - sorry, Scott, I think I forgot the smiley on my question. I wasn't trying to be awkward. But yes, if I'm thinking of the right set (6416 Poolside Paradisa) then it is a great set, with some great looking pieces. Definitely very high on my (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)