 General / 29238
  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) Fair enough, but if you're going to accuse me of criticizing a view without knowing what that view is, you would be well-advised to make absolutely certain that I don't, otherwise you're just making another assumption (as if that comes as any (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) Uh yeah, I think we got it, the threads are so big though that a couple offshoots got missed. Just chill d00d, I'm sure general isn't being completely overwhelmed in posts, it'll all clear up in a day or so. Robert (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) Fair enough, but if you're going to criticize a view, you would be well-advised to learn what that view is. (...) You're committing a basic falacy of reason, in that you are assuming that, since some of their views were incorrect, *all* were (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) GUYS! To re-iterate (albiet more rudely) what at least a couple people have said: Get this crap out of lugnet.general! James (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)