 General / 2923
    Re: Dilemma: How best to honor Gary Louie —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) It wasn't paid for, and I didn't think it appropriate to bill the family. Maybe I should have said that in my first post. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Dilemma: How best to honor Gary Louie —Larry Pieniazek
   Thanks all for your thoughts. I got some good offline suggestions as well, and what I'm seeing form as a consensus is to auction off whatever stuff ends up being donated (there's no need to actually send it to me, the donators can just send to the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)