 General / 29198
  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) "There is no god but Allah." Same God, by the way. Anyway, the question is whether God has a name for God, not whether we have a name for God. I suppose if God invented Aramaic or Arabic, that could be debated (scratching head and pondering (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) As soon as the discussion loses its LEGO nature, go to off-topic I think. (...) Or at least the three main narrative threads in the Pentateuch have three different names for God, that reflect different understandings of God. Does rendering the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)