 General / 2917
Re: Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:53:19 GMT

<36D449DD.58F405FA@umich.edu> <F7oAsz.C6z@lugnet.com>

James Brown wrote:

Yup, I said that first, I just neglected to use accepted terminology :)
I'm not sure that the concave (or inside corner, if you prefer) would give
enough area to attach to a stud at the lowest point - hence my call for people
with math skills.

I'll just use logic. Consider the convex... if it works, then the
concave has to as well, as the edges must be the same, and the diagonal
line running from the upper corner to the lower (that the two surfaces
intersect on) has to be the same, even if the surfaces are different.

And we know the convex works.
Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.