 General / 2895
Re: Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:37:48 GMT

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:57:49 GMT, Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:

<3*3 low slopes>
It's too bad that TLG doesn't make a 1x2 low slope (half pyramid) roof
peak piece that would be used in conjunction with these low sloped corner
bricks, like they do with the regular sloped bricks.  Is that a
possibility, or would there perhaps not be enough clearance for the
underside of the piece to fasten to the studs of low sloped pieces below
it?  Just curious.  Right now I usually put a chimney or other decorative
feature in the spot where that piece should be.

Good question... looking at my 2*4 low slope peaks, I have a feeling
you may indeed be right about too little clearance :(

You could use regular (medium slope) peaks, instead of the low-sloped
ones. I have a feeling that actually makes it look more rtealistic
rather than less...

Jasper