 General / 29107
    Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success! —John Gramley
   (...) Brad, On behalf of the San Diego group, thank you very much for hosting this at your house. It was great! Some or all of us will probably attend future meetings, but it was nice to have this one so close. We had a great time and look forward (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

        Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success! —Brad Hamilton
   Your welcome. The Michons only live about 20 minutes away from me (about 10 minutes further north on the 5). Perhaps we can get them to host again in the near future? If you have a San Diego meeting, maybe myself and a few other Southern Orange (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)