 General / 29008
    lugnet.design —Paul Hartzog
   hey out there, I am officially recommending in this post that todd create lugnet.design for in depth artistic and stylistic design threads, urls, etc (could be considered .build but have you LOOKED in there lately?...) all who agree plz reply so (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lugnet.design —Paul Gyugyi
     Yes! I second this! I'd like to see a subgroup at design.bricks, to talk about the shapes of bricks and how they can be improved. (could be considered .CAD but have you LOOKED in there lately? :). Also, design.sets so the colors and assortments of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lugnet.design —William R. Ward
     (...) Not a bad idea... but this should go in lugnet.admin.nntp I believe... However, as a hierarchicalist, I'd suggest lugnet.build.design instead. FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: lugnet.design —Eric Kingsley
   (...) OK, I'll bite... What is wrong with .build? Maybe you arn't going into the subgroups of build? There is .build.arch for architecture, and .build.mecha for Mecha etc.? Sorry but just suggesting a group without expaining Why it is a good idea (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)