 General / 28981
Re: Model Team Decline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

Model Team has produced 14 sets.That's an average of less than 1 per
year.

How come it has it's own newsgroup then?

. I'd like a GoldWing, a BMW, a Vincent Black Shadow... Ships>

The solutions obvious, this is lego we're discussing so just build them
yourself and then upload the pics onto Lugnet.

The possibilities are endless

Indeed they are.

LEGO really shouldn't let Model Team die, but I wouldn't put my money on it.

No they shouldn't, perhaps they should ask the fans what the next Model Team
vehicle should be.

Steve Lane