 General / 28978
Re: Looking for font recommendation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:00:55 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

Greetings all,

Pardon me if this post should be somewhere else.  I'm in the process of
creating my own website and I want to model the main page to reflect the box
design of the Classic Space era.  The background is yellow with black text.
Can anyone recommend a font that is evocative of the type used on Lego
boxes?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave

The classic space boxes look like they just use generic roman and
sans-serif fonts like Times and Helvetica.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/