 General / 28903
  Re: Music while building

Hmm.. this thread seems to come up very few weeks, once a month. Anyway, My favorite tunes while building are various, it depend son a lot of things: 1) Video game / Movie music - Nothing like the Final Fantasy 6 or Starship Troopers / Star Wars (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Music while building

Scott Sanburn: [snip] (...) pacticular (...) I usually listen to my local Christian radio station. They have music, talk shows, programs. At other times I don't listen to anything at all (which gets kind of boring) --Ryan <>< (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)