 General / 28902
    Re: Music while building —James Powell
   (...) Which RitM stuff? All I have is the Possession Remix (Sarah Mclachlan). I tend more to some wierd stuff. This last summer, it was U. Utah Phillips/Ani Difranco "Fellow Workers" that spent most of its time in my player. But, I have a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Music while building —Wayne McCaul
   Actually it's sort of goofy. I have a few mixes that a friend of mine made, so I'm not even sure what's what. The only RitM I own is Phases of the B-Side. It's one of those things I keep meaning to just buy more of. Like Crystal Method. I have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)