 General / 28873
  Analogue Control of Pneumatics

hi there (first time here) i have been playing with the pneumatics components from the 8462 truck and it struck me that the only control you get is digital. the pressure is either on or off. has anyone found a way of controlling the pressure? Al (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Analogue Control of Pneumatics

Hi Alvin, (...) do you mean a cylinder is always either fully contracted or fully extended? If you are a bit careful and don't push the lever all the way, you can move slowly and stop halfway, with manual control. I don't know if it can be (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)