 General / 28879
Re: Analogue Control of Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:26:19 GMT

Hi Alvin,

"Alvin Telanco" <78of560001@sneakemail.com> writes:

i have been playing with the pneumatics components from the 8462 truck and
it struck me that the only control you get is digital. the pressure is
either on or off.

has anyone found a way of controlling the pressure?

do you mean a cylinder is always either fully contracted or
fully extended?

If you are a bit careful and don't push the lever all the way,
you can move slowly and stop halfway, with manual control.
I don't know if it can be automated, maybe with feedback of
the cylinder's position.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>