 General / 28848
  Danish B&O gets a New CEO someone from LEGO

First I wasn't sure where to post this? But I thought some people might be interested in this. Because it doesn't really talks about LEGO. Then again it is about someone who is leaving LEGO and going to work for Bang & Olufsen A/S. By the way Bang & (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Danish B&O gets a New CEO someone from LEGO

Hi Abner, I am glad you are finally delurking. I wish you would post more often, since you do have a wealth of knowledge about LEGO! (Note: I spent a very pleasant evening talking with Abner on the phone a few months back, I'm sure he's still paying (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Danish B&O gets a New CEO someone from LEGO

(...) Wow, I am really surprised to hear this. Actually, I was shocked when I just read this. He was one of the people we met with last November in NYC and expressed excitement and enthusiasm about the future and about returning to more traditional (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)