 General / 28842
  Re: I just got a deal, I think.

humm lets see: nice set shipping included still below retail i would say that is a yes mind telling us where you got it? not had a chance to get that set yet (...) Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com> Lugnet NUT #872 I'm out of my mind, but feel free (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I just got a deal, I think.

(...) I got it off eBay... just got lucky I guess. It wasn't even a 'Buy it Now' deal. However, I did see a 'Buy it Now' deal on a 4552 and the but it now price was $30. I was too late though, someone already got it. It was even MISB! Oh well... (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)