 General / 28844
Re: I just got a deal, I think.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel Staudt writes:
humm lets see:
nice set
shipping included
still below retail

i would say that is a yes
mind telling us where you got it?
not had a chance to get that set yet

I got it off eBay... just got lucky I guess. It wasn't even a 'Buy it Now'
deal. However, I did see a 'Buy it Now' deal on a 4552 and the but it now
price was $30. I was too late though, someone already got it. It was even MISB!
Oh well...

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego