 General / 28770
  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) 8?) Not commenting as to which is "right" or "wrong". But if I need to use 1x2x3 slopes, I can't use MB, 'cos they don't make 'em (that I know of), and it looks pretty disgusting with grey MB alongside Lego!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Well, for me at least, it depends on what affect you are looking for. "Natural" rock formation have a dispurate (sp) variety of shades of color. In this case, MB may be what you are looking for to lend to the illusion of rock, other than the 3 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)