 General / 2876
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:34:10 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

I haven't meant any disrespect for Jeroen as an individual.  I have
very little respect for the company he works for, mainly because it
has none for me.

Amen.  Unfortunately, the economy is too good for poor business practices to
be punished too much.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?