 General / 28672
  Re: How much oatmeal have you been eating?

We've always liked oatmeal here, so it's a case of getting it on the side, though we've been eating more then usual because of the giveaway. Also trying some other flavors we've never had too. The cinnamon roll flavor actually isn't too bad, a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much oatmeal have you been eating?

(...) I usually mix the sweeter ones with the "plain" oatmeal (one or two packets of flavored with one plain) .. since one packet isn't enough for me to eat anyway, this works pretty well. (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)