 General / 28630
Re: lugnet.alphateam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:54:37 GMT

I think we'd make lugnet.town.alphateam -- rather than lugnet.alphateam.  Is > it time for that?

--Todd

Hmmm good response, Todd but I was scanning the newsgroups and there is
a lugnet group for the software, why not have one for the sets as well.
I did a search of "Alphateam" and came up with 15 postings on its own, and
I'm sure that there is a whole lot more with "Alpha Team" (that's two words)
Personally, I think the game is going to be shorter-lived than the actual
theme.

Benjamin Medinets