 General / 28513
Re: Green 1x1 headlights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen writes:
You mean a 1x1 green clear plate?

No, sorry, I meant (according to partsref): "Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight"
Like this: http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2/4070.gif

I figure it MIGHT have come from the Flash Speeder (7124), the Slave I
(7144), or perhaps Mos Espa Pod Race (7171), but I'm not sure any of them
come with that piece...

DaveE