 General / 28473
Re: "BLOCKOLand" hits Springfield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 04:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all, just watching the new Simpsons, and the family took a trip to
"BLOCKOLand".  Rather cool stuff.  And Bart even let slip, "Why did I buy
this LEGO shirt?"  I'm just wondering if this goes in ot.clone-brands. <grin>
-Chris

"Hey kids, how did you like Blocko land?!"

"eh."

The boat ride was hillarious!

"Ahhhh! Leeches!"

(And did you noticed the eerily Lego like flags at the entrance?)

Classic! <g>