 General / 28462
  Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War?

(...) That would be www.brikwars.com - note the spelling. I dunno why, but whenever I go to that site, I can't help but playing the Jar Jar vs. Timmy game....its just so much fun! -Tim (who happens to have a Jar Jar minifig on his desk, but no (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any Suggestions for Lego War?

(...) But, on the other hand, as a player of both BrikWars and Risk, I can tell you they bear little to no resemblance to one another. eric (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)