 General / 28456
  Re: Is this being in the dark ages?

(...) Semi dark ages: You have not interest in Lego sets whatsoever, but you still build with the bricks sometimes. Dark ages: You have no interest in Lego whatsoever Darker then dark ages: You actually sell your Lego. I'm at stage number 2 :\ Erin (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this being in the dark ages?

Yup I think i'm heading into stage two. The past few months so far I've spent money that may have gone towards Lego on 1) a Bicycle 2) Music CD's 3) More food (the tummys showing it a bit) 4) Saving for a trip away. I'm quite willing to walk into a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Is this being in the dark ages?

(...) Hmm, I'm not very interested in LEGO's recent sets. I've bought maybe 5 sets in the past year. Yet I still build rather often, so I don't really consider myself to be in a semi-dark ages. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)