 General / 28393
    anything new about the new Harry Potter sets???? —Benjamin Medinets
   does anybody have seen anything about these sets....I remember a few people trying to speculate what sets TLG would come out with to go with the movie. I hear the movie is set to come out this fall, and the Lego sets are to be marketed at the same (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)